6.4.08

Ever heard of a giant Fendi bag?

Written, Sunday, April 6, 2008 4:02:23 PM
Ok, so last night, at midnight, I pick mom up from the airport. They lost her luggage and she's carrying her purse and a carry on. Inside is a surprise present from my uncle. A puppy- a two month old pikinese-maltese-shitzu-über trendy in San Fran-hideously overpriced puppy. To relieve her stress. So sweet, only you aren't supposed to give people dogs and my parents already have a dog, Snooky, our lovable Bichon, and crazy Daisy on week days. I'm like, ever heard of a Fendi bag? Spa day? You cannot return puppies, unlike, say, a purse... I mean if you want to give someone a big gift, consider a ticket to Hawaii. Relaxing and the memories last a lifetime... So I'm en route home!

There was a stopover in Indiana. Once again, there was a snag at Subway. Once again, I got yelled at by the subway lady because I had no idea what to do during the sandwich creating process... Unlike the lady in front of me who knew exactly what she wanted- granted, she also had no idea that Starbucks had tea. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment