17.4.08

Speaking of...

Ok, so, I did it. I had this ridiculous craving for rice crispy treats (this NEVER happens - truly - first off, it has neither chocolate nor cheese) and guess what? Nobody sells them anymore apparently. What's up with that? So I had to make them. With a recipe. From the box. Quelle horreur (with French accent).

So I purchased the marshmallows (not homemade - and yes, I make them for people during the holidays) and the box o' rice crispy treast (is that crispy with a "y" or an "ie"?) NOT at my regular coop, where shame would inevitably follow me a) because of the marshmallows and b) the non-organic, no curds and whey cereal product. And I made it. From the recipe. On the box. But I only made a 1/2 recipe because frankly, I didn't know what to do with all those treats. They were shockingly good. Someone should really sell these things, they'd make a mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment